Tracing Letters and Numbers for Preschoolers.
Letter Tracing Book, Practice For Kids, Ages 3-5, Alphabet Writing Practice, Lines Shapes Letters and More! (Coloring activity books for kids)
This fun book is a great way for children ages 3 and up to learn the letters of the alphabet and practice fine motor skills.
What do children learn in this book?
- Learn how to control the pen with tracing lines and shapes.
- Tracing letters and numbers.
- Trace Lines and Color Picture.
- Writing practice letters and numbers.
- Perfect for kids of all ages who want to learn letters of the alphabet and improve their handwriting skills.
- This learns to write for kids manual includes:
- Build fine motor skills―Start developing your child’s writing muscles with activities like following paths and drawing different shapes.
- Letters and numbers―This learning to write for kids workbook helps your little one learn their letters and numbers with examples on every page.
- Practice makes perfect―Keep the writing going with almost 140 pages worth of practice space in this learn to write for kids book!
$6.89 | 8.5×11 in | 146 pages | Paperback (View Paperback)Buy on Amazon
There are no reviews yet.