The 3-minute Gratitude Journal For Kids: 100-day For Children With Daily Journal Prompts, Teach Kids To Practice The Attitude Of Gratitude And Mindfulness In A Creative & Fun Way
The 3 Minute Gratitude Journal is a 100-day guide for Kids to cultivate an attitude of gratitude!
It is a self-exploration journal designed to focus on being thankful for what we have, the big things in life, as well as the simple joys.
Each well-designed and kid-friendly daily spread contains space to list out three things you are thankful for, something that makes you happy, and how you felt about your day, something awesome about today that you want to remember.
If you start each day by writing down three things you are thankful for a family, a favorite teacher, starting a good book, you begin each day on the right note. Do it daily and make it a habit to focus on the blessings you have been given!
The 3-minute Gratitude Journal For Kids Features:
- 100-day guide to cultivating an attitude of gratitude.
- Space for sketching, journal, taking notes, or just having fun and getting creative.
- The date entry possibility so kids will have the flexibility to use it whenever they want.
- The way it is structured – clearly and simply to make it easy to use.
- The beautiful design.
- Its size (6 x 9 in). Lightweight. Easy to carry around.
- Premium matte cover design.
✓ Perfect gift for kids, boys, girls, or teens.
✓ Ready to join our other happy customers. Grab a copy for a friend and share the journey together!
$6.99 | 6×9 in, 120 Pages | Paperback (View Paperback)Buy on Amazon