Gratitude Journal for Mental Health: 52 Week Gratitude Journal, Daily Mental Health Checklists, Guide To Cultivate A Thankful, Positive and Happy Mindset.
– Invest few minutes a day to develop your thankfulness, mental health, mindfulness, and positivity with just this simple tool.
– Improve your happiness, mental health, mood, relationships, energy, career.
– Reduce your stress, anxiety, fear, fatigue, toxic emotions.
– Let to focus on being thankful for what we have, the big things in life, as well as the simple joys.
– Start and end your day positively and make the habit focus on the blessings you have given!
– This book will train your mindset to always focus on what’s truly important and appreciate the small things, which is the key to a successful, fulfilling, happy life.
Gratitude Journal for Mental Health Features:
- Mental health checklists every day.
- Three things you are grateful for every day.
- More than 150 different thought-provoking questions about gratitude, success, mental health, and life (3 per week) to get you focused on things to be grateful for, but not too many that it becomes a chore.
- This happiness journal will be your loyal companion for an entire year (52 weeks). You are always excited about using it because, in addition to a daily spot to jot down three things you are grateful about, it also features over 150 different prompts that will make you stop and think about the positive things that happen in your life has.
- More than 120 affirmation suggestions for you will get you through on the book’s last page.
- The perfect paperback size (110 pages at 6″ x 9″ or 15.24×22.86 cm) so that it can slip in a laptop bag or even a large purse and always be ready for use.
- Premium matte finish softcover.
- Binding: Softcover bound, Non-spiral (Wireless), Non-perforated.
$7.99 | 6 x 9 in | 110 pages | Paperback (View Paperback)Buy on Amazon
$13.99 | 6 x 9 in | 110 pages | Hardcover (View Hardcover)Buy on Amazon