Beginning Cursive Writing Practice Book – Letter Tracing Book. Help kids ages 6 to 12 learn cursive with confidence. Did you know cursive writing can improve kids’ thinking and written expression skills?
Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids Ages 6-12 helps children learn the basics of cursive writing in the most enjoyable and fun way!
Kids can gain mastery over cursive writing using an easy dot-to-dot tracing method.
The guided writing practice progressively builds kids’ cursive skills beginning with (Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids Ages 6-12)
- Step 1: Learning the cursive alphabet: Trace and practice letters a-z and A-Z.
- Step 2: Writing two-letter words: Connecting lowercase cursive letters a-z.
- Step 3: Writing three-letter words: Connecting lowercase cursive letters a-z.
- Step 4: Writing four-letter words: Connecting simple words.
- Step 5: Writing words starting with a capital letter: Connecting uppercase cursive letters A-Z.
- Step 6: Writing numbers and number words 1-10: Learn and practice numbers 1-10.
- Step 7: Writing simple sentences: Connecting words to form an entire sentence.
With 130+ pages of practice, your kids will develop the motor control for confidently writing in cursive while also improving their penmanship.
Features Cursive Handwriting Workbook For Kids Ages 6-12:
- A coloring section at the beginning of each alphabet to encourage and engage children as they build skills progressively.
- Large size – 8.5″ x 11″. Premium cover design.
- Preview the interior using “look inside” on a computer browser or see some photos from the publisher below.
Buy today, to help your child take their first step confidently into the fun world of cursive writing.
$8.99 | 8.5×11 in | 216 pages | Paperback (View Paperback)Buy on Amazon
Cursive handwriting practice Uppercase & Lowercase Alphabet letters a Books Sun #short youtube
There are no reviews yet.